- Open the product page.
- Open the product image.
- In the product image URL find "/products/".
- The product ID will be right after "/products/".
If this doesn’t work, you can also export data via CSV. For more info, watch this video
From now and on our clients don’t have to create API Credentials, Cart2Cart will do it for you automatically!
Migration from BigCommerce only requires you to provide Admin email address and password. However, there is a number of cases, in which an error occurs:
- The email or password you’ve entered is invalid;
- Your Administrator account on BigCommerce is disabled;
- Bigcommerce site is unavailable;
- API Credentials cannot be created for other reasons.
But, even so, there is a different way to start the migration. Look through this FAQ to find out where you can get BigCommerce API Path and API Token.
Standard and Plus plans have a limit of 20,000 API calls per hour, unlike Pro plan, that features 60,000 API calls per hour. As for Enterprise clients, they have unlimited API calls. In case you hit this threshold, don’t worry, your migration is still ongoing. All your Product Variants will be transferred accurately and securely, but it will take a little bit longer. These limits were submitted by BigCommerce, that’s why Cart2Cart cannot exceed them. Just chill out and wait, the replatforming process will be completed as soon as possible.
There are two ways to perform this action:
a. If the store is created after 1st of August 2018, use this instruction.
b. For all stores created before, the second method will be suitable.
Log in to store's control panel.1. Go to Advanced Settings.
2. Step to API Accounts(the last item in the list).
3. Click Create API Account.
4. Enter a Name for the app/integration corresponding to your account. Copy the API Path and insert it into the appropriate field in Migration Wizard.
5. Under OAuth Scopes, specify the API resources and permissions to which your app/integration requires access. Choose Modify for all items.
6. After making changes, click Save.
7. Copy your API Credentials from the pop-up shown below and paste them into appropriate fields on the Migration Wizard (You need only Client ID and Access Token).
Log in to store's control panel.
1. Go to Advanced Settings.
2. Click Create a Legacy API Account.
3. Here you will have to fill in a Username and push Save button.
4. Afterwards, go to the form again clicking Edit, copy Username, API Path and API Token to the appropriate fields in Migration Wizard
Interested in seamless integration with BigCommerce API? Check API2Cart for more details.
301 redirect is a permanent redirect from one URL to the other.
Yes, Cart2Cart provides a possibility to migrate 301 redirects to BigCommerce. But it’s possible only if your Source Cart supports migration of categories and products SEO URLs, they are:
Note: If you choose "Clear current data on Target Store before Migration" option, all your 301 redirects on Target store will be cleared.(more…)
Cart2Cart provides a possibility to migrate SKU to your Bigcommerce store. Nonetheless, there is one peculiarity. In a case, there are the same product SKU on your source store and Bigcommerce store, after migration your SKU will look like SKU 1, SKU 2, etc. For example, SKU #153 on your source will look like SKU #153 1 on your target Bigcommerce store.(more…)
Yes, Cart2Cart does create redirects after migrations to Bigcommerce, but only if the additional option - "Create the 301 redirects on your target store after migration" is chosen on Migraiton Wizard.