Where can I get BigCommerce API Path and API Token?
There are two ways to perform this action:
- If the store is created after 1st of August 2018, use this instruction.
- For all stores created before, the second method will be suitable.
Log in to store's control panel.1. Go to Advanced Settings.
2. Step to API Accounts(the last item in the list).
3. Click Create API Account.
4. Enter a Name for the app/integration corresponding to your account. Copy the API Path and insert it into the appropriate field in Migration Wizard.
5. Under OAuth Scopes, specify the API resources and permissions to which your app/integration requires access. Choose Modify for all items.
6. After making changes, click Save.
7. Copy your API Credentials from the pop-up shown below and paste them into appropriate fields on the Migration Wizard (You need only Client ID and Access Token).
Log in to store's control panel.
1. Go to Advanced Settings.
2. Click Create a Legacy API Account.
3. Here you will have to fill in a Username and push Save button.
4. Afterwards, go to the form again clicking Edit, copy Username, API Path and API Token to the appropriate fields in Migration Wizard
Interested in seamless integration with BigCommerce API? Check API2Cart for more details.
Posted in: BigCommerce