Who Is Covered Under This Agreement
This agreement is intended to cover Cart2Cart service, including:
- Service Management
- Support Department
- Technical Department
Methods of Contact
The Support Center (http://support.magneticone.com) acts as a central point of contact for all technical support, including service questions, migration interruptions, requests, and troubleshooting.
Customers may submit tickets online at (http://support.magneticone.com), contact Support Center via live chat, send an e-mail at [email protected] or at [email protected] Additionally, you can submit feature requests and ideas at Public Feedback Service (https://cart2cart-m1.ideas.aha.io/ideas). Due to staffing limitations live chat support may not be immediately available at all times.
Hours of Operation
Our Support Team is there to help you via phone, Live Chat and Email (Technical support) during the following hours:
- Phone support - 24/7
- Live Chat support - 24/7
- Technical support - from 11 am to 7 pm GMT +2, Monday - Friday
Public Feedback Service questions have lower priority comparing to email tickets, thus replies may take longer than 24 hours.
Support Forum questions have lower proirity comparing to email tickets, thus replies on forum may take a few business days.
The guaranteed response period is 24 hours (business days). Actual response period may be shorter depending on the volume of requests at any point of time.
Responsibilities of Those Making a Request
Users should explore help that is readily available at Cart2Cart website before contacting the Support Center. This help might come from the FAQs (https://www.shopping-cart-migration.com/faq) or Public Feedback Service (https://cart2cart-m1.ideas.aha.io/ideas/).
When such local help has been exhausted and assistance is needed, the users should contact the Support Center through one of the methods described in Methods of Contact section. Please provide the following information when contacting the Support Center:
- Valid e-mail address that was used as your Cart2Cart account login. If you/your ISP use any spam protection, make sure you add [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected] to the white list
- Migration ID
- A clear and specific description of the problem or request, including information regarding any error messages you may have received
Support Service Packages
Support Service Packages are developed to make migration even simpler for you. Don’t have enough time to perform full data transfer? No need to spend your time in front of the computer and migrate by yourself. Cart2Cart Team will set up your migration and move the store for you. Moreover, tech engineers will responsibly customize your shopping cart after migration.
Find more info and purchase Support Service Packages at https://www.shopping-cart-migration.com/services/data-migration-service-packages
Support Service is provided in Data Migration Packages, which are separated in four options:
Basic Support Service includes major customizations, support and assistance during store migration process. It provides you with:
- Migration of up to 1 000 Entities
- 5 hours of Technical Support
Extended Support Service package includes more support benefits and assistance during store data migration process. It provides:
- Migration up to 20 000 Entities
- 10 hours of Technical Support
- Target Cart Installation
Premium Support Service is developed for premium users. It gives a wide range of support. This package offers:
- Migration up to 60 000 Entities
- 25 hours of Technical Support
- Target Cart Installation
Ultimate Support Service provides the highest level of support and customization assistance. The package includes:
- Migration of over 60 000 Entities
- 50 hours of Technical Support
- Target Cart Installation
Also each of Support Service Packages includes:
- Migration Assistance
- Personal Account Manager
- Pre-Migration Validation
- Migration Setup
- Customization of Migration
- Free Additional Options
- Preview of Demo Migration Results
- Migration Results Validation
Please note, you are held responsible for restricting all access to your FTP and admin panel, deleting all temporary customers, their password information, etc. We highly recommended to change all access details of your store not later than 5 days after migration/customization/investigation was completed.
Also pay attention to the fact that Cart2Cart is not responsible for installation or configuration of plugins, modules or any other 3rd party elements on your Source or Target stores.
Migration Insurance ServiceMigration Insurance is an additional service that allows to restart migration during the specified period of time. You can find a detailed service description at this page https://www.shopping-cart-migration.com/services/migration-insurance-service
The service is provided within three insurance plans:
1. Basic Migration Insurance cost is 9% of your migration price. It allows to restart migration at once during 7 business days after initial migration.
2. Extended Migration Insurance cost is 11% of your migration price. It allows to restart migration 2 times during 14 business days after initial migration.
3. Premium Migration Insurance cost is 13% of your migration price. It allows to restart migration 3 times during 30 business days after initial migration.