Where can I find Weebly store ID?
UPDATE: By default, Weebly store owners have limited access to their API information and to store's ID in particular. If you can't find ‘Platform API token’ in your 'Settings' menu as described in the instructions below, contact Weebly support and ask them to provide your store's ID. Once you receive the ID, you'll be able to proceed with the migration
To migrate from Weebly with Cart2Cart service you have to provide your store’s ID. Here is a step-by-step guide how to do that.
- Log in to your Weebly account.
- In the upper right corner press ‘Edit Site’ button.
- In the upper menu navigate to ‘Settings’ -> ‘General’.
- Scroll down the page to the ‘Platform API token’ section and find your 'Site id'.
- Copy and paste your Store’s ID to the corresponding Migration Wizard field.
If any additional info needed, feel free to contact Cart2Cart support team.