How to enable multiple languages on your Shopify store after migration?
Currently, we support the migration of the following entities in multiple languages:
How to enable multiple languages on Shopify in 6 steps
- In your Shopify admin go to Settings → Store languages.
- In the Store Languages section tap the Add language button.
- Select the needed language and click Add.
- Once done, go to the Unpublished languages section and activate the chosen language by hitting the Publish button.
- Go to the Shopify App Store and install one of the available translation apps (e.g., Translate My Currency and Store).
- Use the app to translate and publish your store’s content.
Note: Shopify will let you add up to 5 languages and Shopify Plus - up to 20.