How to enable multiple languages on your Shopify store after migration?
1. In your Shopify admin, navigate to Settings -> Languages.
2. In the Languages tab, click the Add language button.
3. Choose the required language and click the Add button
4. Once done, go to the
Note: Shopify allows adding up to 5 languages and Shopify Plus - up to 20.
5. Go to the Shopify App Store and install one of the available translation apps (e.g., Translate My Currency and Store).
6. Use the app to translate and publish your store’s content.