How to reindex Magento 1.x?
After migration to Magento 1.x, it’s necessary to do data reindexing in order to make imported entities displayed correctly on the front end. Here’s how Magento reindex for version 1.x performed:
- Log in to your Magento 1.x Admin panel
- Go to System → Index Management → press Select All
- Pick “Reindex Data” from the Action dropdown and click Submit
Then you need to clear your store’s cache. In your Admin panel:
- Go to System → Cache Management → press Select All and Submit
- Then, click Flush Magento Cache
That’s all. Now you’re ready to check your Magento 1.x store for Demo or Full migration results!