How to export Actinic store data to CSV file?
To export your Actinic store data proceed with the following steps for required data tables:
- Log in to your Actinic admin panel.
- To export products go to Marketing -> Smartfeeds -> [Add an export] -> Oxatis DataPlug -> [Add] -> [Save] -> [Export] -> [Confirm]. After export is done, proceed to View Properties -> Download Export File.
- To export customers choose Marketing -> Users -> [Export] -> [Add] -> [Continue]. Select all the fields and file format CSV - Semicolon (;). Then click [Save] -> [Export] -> [Confirm]. When the procedure is completed, push View Properties -> Download Export File.
- To export orders download plugin from admin panel. Go to Help -> DataPlug (Import Data) and install it. Afterwards, run this plugin and click Orders -> Download. Here you need to choose all entities and proceed to the next step. Then you need to push Export -> Excel or CSV file. In new window click Browse, insert file name and choose CSV from the list. Then push Next -> Finish.
- Upload saved files to the corresponding fields below.
Please note, if the size of downloaded CSV file exceeds 128 MB, contact our Support Team to avoid any possible migration issues.