How to export Actinic store data to CSV file?
To export your Actinic store data proceed with the following steps for required data tables:
- Log in to your Actinic admin panel.
- To export products go to Marketing -> Smartfeeds -> [Add an export] -> Oxatis DataPlug -> [Add] -> [Save] -> [Export] -> [Confirm]. After export is done, proceed to View Properties -> Download Export File.
- To export customers choose Marketing -> Users -> [Export] -> [Add] -> [Continue]. Select all the fields and file format CSV - Semicolon (;). Then click [Save] -> [Export] -> [Confirm]. When the procedure is completed, push View Properties -> Download Export File.
- To export orders download plugin from admin panel. Go to Help -> DataPlug (Import Data) and install it. Afterwards, run this plugin and click Orders -> Download. Here you need to choose all entities and proceed to the next step. Then you need to push Export -> Excel or CSV file. In new window click Browse, insert file name and choose CSV from the list. Then push Next -> Finish.
- Upload saved files to the corresponding fields below.
Please note, if the size of downloaded CSV file exceeds 128 MB, contact our Support Team to avoid any possible migration issues.
Posted in: Actinic