Yes, Cart2Cart supports migration of product attributes from nopCommerce.
However, pay attention that products attribute names are not going to be moved. Therefore, they will be rendered just as Attribute #1, Attribute #2, etc.(more…)
Cart2Cart provides migration of products together with:
- products images;
- product attributes;
- tier prices.
Note: products attribute names are not going to be moved and will be rendered just as Attribute #1, Attribute #2, etc.
Category images are transferred only in case if they are visible on the front end.(more…)
In order to perform a migration from nopCommerce, you’ll need to export data in XML and, then, upload it to Migration Wizard manually.
Here is how you do it:
First, log in to your nopCommerce admin account, then do the following
to export products:
step to Catalog->Products->Manage Products and press Export to XML (all found)
to export categories:
step to Catalog->Categories->List and click Export to XML
to export orders:
step to Sales->Orders, press on Export to XML (all found)
to export customers:
step to Сustomers->Customers, click on Export to XML (all found)
to export manufacturers:
step to Catalog->Manufacturers, press Export to XML
After all the needed data is exported, you can upload it to Migration Wizard and complete the transfer.(more…)
While launching Demo Migration to/from nopCommerce, you will have to provide your NopCommerce cart URL, Client ID, and Client Secret.
Please follow the instruction below to get information on Client ID and Client Secret:
Note: The instruction below works only for NopCommerce 3.70 - 4.20 versions. Otherwise, please contact our Support Team.
- Download the API plugin here.
- In order to install API plugin:
- Upload it to plugins folder in your nopCommerce directory
- Restart your app (or click Reload list of plugins button)
- In the list of plugins find the newly installed plugin
- Click on the Install link to install the plugin
- The plugin is displayed in the Plugins windows (Configuration → Plugins → Local Plugins)
- After plugin is installed you will see the new API field in your Admin. Tick the check mark near Enable API, and then tap on “Save” in the right upper corner.
- Go to API →Clients →Add New Client
- Name: create your own Client Name
- Client ID and Client Secret will be automatically generated
- In the field “Redirect URL” insert https://www.getpostman.com/oauth2/callback
- Cart2Cart will ask you to provide your Client ID and Client Secret - copy it and pasty to Migration Wizard
- Put "✓" near Is Active
- Click “Save” button to finish the procedure.