From the provided Resources List, you can manually transfer only Orders. Catalog XML and Objinfo XML are exported by Cart2Cart in an automated manner.
Below is a step-by-step instruction for you on how to transfer Orders from Yahoo store into files:
- Go to Yahoo Store admin panel -> click the Orders link in the Process column -> specify a range of Orders to export.
- Choose an export format from the pull-down, specify XML -> click the Export button.
- Access and Generic XML format. Click the Download link for Orders.xml and save the file.
Before you can migrate all of your product catalog data, you must first make sure that both of the catalog export files (catalog.xml and objinfo.xml) are enabled.
On the Store Manager front page, click "Search Engines" within the Promote section. This takes you to the Promote Your Site in Search Engines page, as shown on pic.
- Make sure that the catalog.xml and objinfo.xml fields has the "Enabled" radio button selected, as shown on pic above. If it isn't enabled, select it.
- Click [Done].
If you're curious about what this file looks like, you can view it by clicking the "Download" link.
Note: If catalog.xml and objinfo.xml are enabled, but not published (generated), the migration will be available only for data that is already in these files, without fresh changes.
To publish your product catalog and regenerate catalog.xml and objinfo.xml:
- Go to Catalog Manager and click on Publish tab.
- In the Publish tab, press "Publish Catalog".
The "Publish Catalog" button won’t be active if there were no changes since the last publishing (generation).
Note: You have to install "Catalog Manager" to make migration possible.(more…)
The Yahoo Security Key is an additional option to protect access to sensitive information on your store. You create Security Key yourself during sign up process when using financial services such as Yahoo! Wallet, Yahoo! Bill Pay, and Yahoo! Money Manager.
Note that security key should differ from your password.
Unfortunately, the exact quantity of each product in the store cannot be exported from Yahoo! Store due to the technical limitations. That is why after migration quantity of all products on Target store will be set as 1000 by default.