How can I get API Key and Token for my API-based shopping cart?
You need to enable the API for a user and API key.
- Log in to store's control panel.
- Click on Users.
- Edit the user for which you wish to enable the API.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, and check the box next to Yes, allow this user to use the API.
- After that you will get the API URL and Token for the user.
- Save the result.
You need to retrieve API Key from your MobiCart admin account.
- Sign in to your MobiCart account.
- Go to My Account > Accounts Settings
- Select tab API
- Generate API key or modify exsisted.
You need to retrieve API Password from your Shopify admin account.
- Log in and go to Apps -> Manage Apps page.
- Click on the link in the right bottom corner to choose a private application activation.
You may also use the following URL to access this page - http://YOUR-SHOPIFY-STORE-URL/admin/api
- You will see your API Password.
- Please note, in case the and API Password do not appear, click on “Generate new application”.
Interested in seamless integration with Shopify API, 3dcart API, BigCommerce API or MobiCart API? Check API2Cart for more details.