There's an issue with the Cart2Cart Store Migration App installation during Shopify migration setup. What should I do?
To install the Cart2Cart Store Migration App, follow the instructions below:
1. Choose your Source cart and provide the required access credentials.
2. Click the "Check Plugin" button to ensure the plugin has been successfully installed.
3. If the plugin hasn't been installed, you'll be redirected to the "Cart2Cart Store Migration App" page. Please, log in there and choose your store URL.
Note: make sure you have chosen the right store to install the "Cart2Cart Store Migration App". If you want to change the store - you need to log out of the marketplace and then log in again (since Shopify allows selecting the store only once after authorization). In case your Source store is Shopify (like the Target one) - you need to do the same (firstly, log out of the marketplace, and then - log in again).
You can check the selected store by pointing to the authorized user in the upper right corner of the screen.
4. Press the "Add App" button, and confirm installation by clicking the "Install app" button.
5. When done, proceed to the next step.