Where can I get CoreCommerce store API details?
To perform automated migration to CoreCommerce with Cart2Cart, you need to provide the following CoreCommerce store’s details on the Migration Wizard:
- XML Key
- Store Name
- Connection URL
To get these, you’ll have to create an API user on your CoreCommerce store. Here’s how to do it:
1. Log in to your CoreCommerce backend
2. Click on Settings. Then on the Settings page, click Store API
3. Now, you need to make up Username, Password and XML Key. Fill in those into corresponding fields
4. Copy the existing Store Name and Connection URL and hit “Save” button
5. Get back to the Migration Wizard and paste Store Name and Connection URL to the appropriate fields. Also, enter Username, Password and XML Key you used to create your API user
Now, you’re ready to proceed with the migration. Good luck!