Due to ePages platform peculiarities you will need to import store data in CSV files to Migration Wizard. As an example, we will show you how to export Categories.
1. Login to ePages admin area and go to Products -> Import and export tab.
2. In a Export form, you will need to set parameters for the future file.
- Select Content / Categories / Pages in Object Type field.
Note: Select Category Product Assignment to get Product Categories. Products and Products types fields are shown the same.
- Set UTF-8* Encoding in appropriate field.
- Select comma (,)* as delimiter and press Export button.
Note: (*) These meanings have to be exactly the same while exporting the data.
3. Save the file to your computer in a place that is easy for you to find. After, come back to Migration Wizard and upload files to a proper fields.
Note: Orders can only be exported in XML format from ePages.
To do that follow these steps:
- Log in to admin panel
- Step to Orders Menu
- Choose the orders you’d like to export, or all of them in the tick box in the top left corner
- Press Export
4. Press Import Data button in the bottom of the page to proceed next.(more…)