Store images directory is not writable or doesn't exist.
Please, create image directory and set the write permissions (chmod 777) to it and to ALL subfolders/files it contains. The reasons for the error can be the following:
- Path to image directory doesn’t exist. Create image directory.
- Path to image directory doesn’t correspond to the path specified in store configuration.
- There is no access permissions required. Set the write permissions (chmod -R 777 [images_dir]) to images directory and to ALL subfolders/files it contains.
- The shopping cart may use non-default image directory. In this case contact Support Center of your shopping platform.
- If Target store is Magento fresh install, create folders catalog/category and catalog/product in the folder media.
Posted in: Wizard Questions