To perform automated migration to CoreCommerce with Cart2Cart, you need to provide the following CoreCommerce store’s details on the Migration Wizard:
- XML Key
- Store Name
- Connection URL
To get these, you’ll have to create an API user on your CoreCommerce store. Here’s how to do it:
1. Log in to your CoreCommerce backend
2. Click on Settings. Then on the Settings page, click Store API
3. Now, you need to make up Username, Password and XML Key. Fill in those into corresponding fields
4. Copy the existing Store Name and Connection URL and hit “Save” button
5. Get back to the Migration Wizard and paste Store Name and Connection URL to the appropriate fields. Also, enter Username, Password and XML Key you used to create your API user
Now, you’re ready to proceed with the migration. Good luck!
Due to CoreCommerce API limitations, Cart2Cart service will migrate to CoreCommerce one main product image and one product image thumbnail.
if the product of your Source Cart has 10 images, Cart2Cart will migrate to CoreCommerce only one main image and one product image thumbnail.
If your products contain more than one product image, you’ll have to import them manually to CoreCommerce. In order to get the tech assistance and mentoring of product images import to CoreCommerce, contact Cart2Cart 24/7 support team. Support staff will provide you will access to archive of all your product images and conduct your further actions.