Officially recommended by WooCommerce
xt:Commerce to WooCommerce
xt:Commerce to WooCommerce migration takes just 4 simple steps to set up and allows to import your xt:Commerce data, like products, customers, orders, and other entities to your fresh WooCommerce store with no impact your xt:Commerce e-shop.
How to migrate from xt:Commerce to WooCommerce?
Type in your current online shop URL. Install the Connection Bridge file by yourself or have it done automatedly by Cart2Cart.
Indicate your WooCommerce store URL and set up the Connection Bridge on your WordPress either manually by yourself or automatedly via Cart2Cart.
Select the data types to migrate, match them to the corresponding WooCommerce ones and pick additional migration options.
Start free Demo to see how Cart2Cart works. Move on with the Full Migration and enjoy your new WooCommerce store in no time!
(no human involvement needed)
Success migration rate
(no human involvement needed)90%
(for store with 1 500 products)
Cart2Cart will seamlessly migrate xt:Commerce to WooCommerce store data like products, orders, customers, etc. in just a few hours with zero impact on your current xt:Commerce store performance.
What data can be migrated from
xt:Commerce to WooCommerce
- Name, SKU, Full Description, Status, Manufacturer , Tax Class.
- Price, Special Price, Special Price From-To Date.
- URL, Meta Title, Meta Keywords, Meta Description.
- Product Image, Additional Images.
- Quantity, Stock Availability, Manage Stock, Stock Status.
- Options (Name, Price), Product Attributes (Name, Values).
- Product Variants (Weight, Attributes, Quantity, Price, Special Price, Additional image).
- Downloadable Products (Files, Max Downloads, Number of allowed downloads, Expiration Date).
- Name, Status.
- URL, Meta Title, Meta Description, Meta Keywords.
- Category Images.
- Name, Manufacturer Images.
- Tax Class (Name, Tax Name, Rate, City, Country, State), Tax Rates.
- First Name, Last Name, Email, Passwords.
- Customer Billing Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code, Telephone).
- Customer Shipping Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code, Telephone).
- ID, Order Date, Order Status, Custom Order Status, Order Products (Name, SKU, Option, Image), Product Price, Quantity, SubTotal Price, Discount Price, Tax Price, Shipping Price, Total Price, Order Comments, Order Status History.
- Customer Name, Email, Billing Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code, Telephone).
- Shipping Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code, Telephone).
- Created Date, Status, Rate, User Name, Comment, Product.
- Yes .
xt:Commerce to WooCommerce migration FAQs
Can I migrate languages to WooCommerce?
How to migrate xt:Commerce customers to WooCommerce?
Is it possible to restart Demo Migration?
- Log in to your Cart2Cart account.
- Navigate to My Migrations List.
- Find the required migration where the demo is performed, and click the "Continue Migration" button.
- After, go back to the second step of the Migration Wizard "Demo Migration" and just click "Start Demo Migration" button. The Demo database migration will start over again.
What is the cost of transfer with Cart2Cart data migration service?
- source platform type (the one you export the data from)
- target platform type (the one you migrate to)
- volume of types to import -namely, the count of products, customers, and orders.
Is it possible to try the Cart2Cart migration tool for free?
Will the migration affect my existing store?
Do I risk losing data from my existing xt:Commerce store after the migration?
No, your migrated xt:Commerce store info isn't influenced by the migration at all. Actually, the data (products, customers, orders, etc.) is only “copied”(exported) from xt:Commerce and “pasted” (imported) into your WooCommerce store database.
So, the data migration process is totally secure for the eCommerce website that is moved and there is no risk of losing any of the info. We guarantee 100% uptime and data security during the migration via Cart2Cart database migration tool. In other words, you can keep selling while your Source Store data is being transferred to the new eCommerce platform.
How to export xt:Commerce products to WooCommerce?
How do I export orders from xt:Commerce platform to WooCommerce?
Does the migration process interfere with my xt:Commerce store functionality?
How to transfer the database from xt:Commerce to WooCommerce?
- Pick xt:Commerce and WooCommerce platforms from the list.
- Select the data you want to move to WooCommerce and pick the extra migration options.
- Start free Demo switch to see the service in action.
- Launch the Full database migration.
Can I migrate attributes to WooCommerce?
User-friendly data switch at hand
Manage the xt:Commerce to WooCommerce migration with Cart2Cart and enjoy your online shop on a new platform
Handy tool for transferring the data across 85+ shopping carts
Starting from2 migrations
Get the opportunity to finish more projects with Cart2Cart at a discounted price
Full range data migration - all-in-one solution
Our specialists will export the data from your xt:Commerce to WooCommerce - just share your migration vision with us and get it carried out for you.
“Cart2Cart is a phenomenal migration tool that saves us time, a lot of energy and money... If we had to put in the man hours, it would literally cost us 10x the amount Cart2Cart actually cost.”
Jason Sidana, Co-Founder of Midknight Genius,
Web Design&Development Agency, NY
If you handle managing your e-store, you can migrate it with Cart2Cart. No coding, no worries
Just a few hours - and all your store data is moved to its new home
The process of data transfer has no effect on the migrated store. At all
We’re ready to help import data from database dump, csv. file, a rare shopping cart etc
Get every bit of help right when you need it. Our live chat experts will eagerly guide you through the entire migration process
Cart2Cart is recommended by Shopify, WooCommerce, Wix, OpenCart, PrestaShop and other top ecommerce platforms
Your ultimate ecommerce replatforming tool
With years of data migration experience, we know how to make your xt:Commerce to WooCommerce transfer a success. Even if you have never migrated a store before, with Cart2Cart, it is straightforward, fast, accurate, and takes just 4 simple steps!
We’re committed to protecting our customers’ data security. Check out our Security Policy
All migrations are performed on a secure dedicated Hetzner server with restricted physical access
HTTPS protocol and 128-bit SSL encryption are used to protect the data being exchanged
The most up-to-date network architecture schema, firewall and access restrictions protect our system from electronic attacks
Employee access to customer migration data is restricted, logged and audited
So now I have a perfect copy of my Shopify store on my Woocommerce platform. All within 2 days and I didn’t have to code anything – the migration took just a few clicks – fully automated. Ok, that’s it I just like when I see somebody really care about your business so I felt like I’d let the world know about my experience with this company
My migration from BigCommerce to WooCommerce was so easy, so time-saving, and so successful that I can’t believe all that work was done with one click!
Thanks to Cart2Cart for a fantastic service. Totally recommended!
I had a lot of pre-sales questions about the plugin and the migration. The service provided was absolutely perfect, quick and in-depth responses. My final migration has just finished and it did so in 27 minutes to be precise. If you are looking for the perfect, headache-free tool for your (in my case Magento to Woocommerce) migration, look no further, THIS IS IT! For those who expected such a plugin to be for free, are you kidding me?!?!
I’ve used the service/software for two website migrations (ZenCart to WooCommerce). The second one failed, also because of my own error, but the supprt was great and Cart2Cart team helped getting it all working flawless.
Very impressed by this software and even more by the aftersales support. Will use again when needed.
Very easy to use and works like a charm – Shopify to Woocommerce!
I moved a site from Jigoshop Version 2 (the jigoshop upgrade from v1 to v2 was poor) to WooCommerce and I am very happy with the results. My original Jigoshop site had been hacked so it wasn’t ideal, but Cart to Cart were very helpful and their support was very good. 🙂
Excellent Support for the non expert who needs a lot of assistance they spent as much time as I needed to insure I got my migration. The upload went well after the Demo. Customer service was there when I had questions or issues to fine tune after purchase. I would recommend if you need to import / migrate your Products from Shopify to Woocommerce in Word Press as I did.
Company went above and beyond to handle the migration, even doing 2 additional trials to get it right.
The project was involved as it had a large product count, user count, and orders going back 5 years. This involved doing the CMS and Shopping cart migration from Drupal / Ubercart to WordPress / Woocommerce.
I had the new site up the same day as the migration and only had to do some fine tuning, menus setup, and correct some links.
Pleasure to have a second migration done with this company.
Tried to do the data migration myself and failed even after spending so many hours attempting different things. With Cart2Cart the data import from 3dcart to WooCommerce was quick and easy. Support response time was great and replies were really helpful. Definitely worth the cost and it saved me many more headaches
I needed to migrate a lot of product data (title, price, description, images) from an old Mojishop installation on Joomla to a new shop system based on Woocommerce on WordPress. The setup was very easy (you need FTP access on your webspace).
Before you pay for the great service you can make several test migrations. It turned out there were some product information missing on the new system, because my data base had a custom name. I did not find out this by my own.
So I contacted the customer support of Cart2Cart. I got immediately help and two days later a custom solution for my problem.
This is a service! Thanks a lot.
... see 80 more carts
... see 80 more carts