How to install WooCommerce plugin
In order to install WorPress WooCommerce plugin for your existing site, follow the instructions below.
First of all, open the link and click on the Download button.
The plugin will be saved as a zip archive.
After this, go to your WP Admin and follow these steps:
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Click Upload Plugin to display the WordPress Plugin upload field.
- Click Choose File to navigate your local file directory.
- Select the WordPress Plugin zip archive you wish to upload and install.
- Click Install Now to install the WordPress Plugin.
- The resulting installation screen will list the installation as successful or note any problems during the install.
- If successful, click Activate Plugin to activate it, or Return to Plugin Installer for further actions.
Posted in: WooCommerce