How can I add Cart2Cart IPs to white list?
Check the following steps to add Cart2Cart IPs to white list and prevent accidental blocking.
Instruction for WHM (Web Host Manager)
1. Login to WHM (Web Host Manager)
2. Go to the bottom of the left menu to the Plugins
3. Click on the ConfigServer Security&Firewall option.
4. Next to the “Quick Allow” button, type the IP you wish to Allow (Green Box) and press “Quick Allow”.
See the following instructions to learn how to whitelist IPs in cPanel
Instruction for Plesk user:
- Login to Plesk.
- Click Websites & Domains tab at the top.
- Click SQL Whitelist Beta icon.
- Click Add IP, select service and type IP; Click OK.
The list of IPs you need to add:
Posted in: General Questions