xt:Commerce to Loaded Commerce
xt:Commerce to Loaded Commerce migration is an effortless 4-step import process with Cart2Cart. Migrate your xt:Commerce ecommerce database, like products, customers, orders, categories, and other records to Loaded Commerce in a really user-friendly and 100% secure way.
How to migrate from xt:Commerce to Loaded Commerce?
Provide your current store URL. Install the Connection Bridge file by yourself or have it done automatedly by Cart2Cart.
Enter your current store URL. Install the Connection Bridge on your Loaded Commerce root directory by yourself or automatedly via Cart2Cart.
Select the data types to move, match them to the corresponding Loaded Commerce ones and choose extra migration options.
Launch free Demo to see Cart2Cart in action. Proceed with the Full Migration and enjoy your new Loaded Commerce store in no time!
(no human involvement needed)
Success migration rate
(no human involvement needed)90%
(for store with 1 500 products)
Migration cost starts at just $29 and depends on the number of chosen data entities and the additional migration options you pick.
Click "Get estimates" and you'll get the price of your xt:Commerce to Loaded Commerce transfer.
What data can be migrated from
xt:Commerce to Loaded Commerce
- ID, Name, SKU, Full Description, Status, Images in Description, Manufacturer, Tax Class.
- Price, Special Price, Special Price From-To Date.
- URL, Meta Title, Meta Keywords, Meta Description.
- Product Image, Additional Images.
- Quantity, Stock Availability, Manage Stock, Stock Status.
- Options (Name, Price), Product Attributes (Name, Values).
- Product Variants (Weight, Attributes, Quantity, Price, Special Price, Additional image).
- Downloadable Products (Files, Max Downloads, Number of allowed downloads, Expiration Date).
- ID, Name.
- URL, Meta Title, Meta Description, Meta Keywords.
- Category Images.
- Name, Manufacturer Images.
- Tax Class (Name, Tax Name, Rate, Description, City, Country, State), Tax Rates (Tax Name, Country, Type, State, Percent), Tax Rules (Tax Class, Tax Rate, Country, Name, State, Tax), Rates (Name, Rate).
- ID, First Name, Last Name, Email, Telephone, Newsletter, Gender, Date of Birth, Passwords, Created Date.
- Customer Billing Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code, Telephone, VAT Number, Fax).
- Customer Shipping Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code, Telephone, Fax).
- ID, Order Date, Order Status, Custom Order Status, Order Products (Name, SKU, Option, Image), Product Price, Quantity, SubTotal Price, Discount Price, Tax Price, Shipping Price, Total Price, Order Comments, Order Status History.
- Customer Name, Email, Billing Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code, Telephone).
- Shipping Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code, Telephone).
- Created Date, Status, Rate, User Name, Comment, Product.
xt:Commerce to Loaded Commerce migration FAQs
Can I migrate languages to Loaded Commerce?
How to migrate xt:Commerce customers to Loaded Commerce?
Is it possible to restart Demo Migration?
- Go to to your Cart2Cart account.
- Navigate to My Migrations List.
- Find the needed migration where the demo is performed, and activate the "Continue Migration" button.
- When done, get back to the second step of the Migration Wizard "Demo Migration" and just click "Start Demo Migration" button. The Demo store data transfer will start over again.
What is the cost of transfer with Cart2Cart data migration service?
- source platform type (the one you migrate from)
- target platform type (the one you transfer to)
- number of entities to move -namely, the count of products, customers, and orders.
Is it possible to try the Cart2Cart migration tool for free?
Will the migration impact my Source store sales process?
Do I risk losing data from my existing xt:Commerce store after the migration?
No, your migrated xt:Commerce e-store data isn't impacted by the transfer at all. Basically, the data (products, customers, orders, etc.) is simply “copied”(exported) from xt:Commerce and “pasted” (imported) into your Loaded Commerce store database.
So, the data transfer process is totally safe for the eCommerce website that is moved and there is zero risk of losing any of the info. We guarantee 100% uptime and data security during the migration with Cart2Cart database migration tool. In other words, you can keep selling while your Source Store data is being transferred to the new platform.
Will Cart2Cart import products from xt:Commerce to Loaded Commerce?
How do I export orders from xt:Commerce platform to Loaded Commerce?
Does the migration process interfere with my xt:Commerce store functionality?
How to transfer the database from xt:Commerce to Loaded Commerce?
- Choose xt:Commerce and Loaded Commerce platforms from the list.
- Select the data you want to migrate to Loaded Commerce and pick the supplementary migration options.
- Start free Demo switch to see the service in action.
- Commence the Full database migration.
Can I migrate attributes to Loaded Commerce?
User-friendly database migration at hand
Perform the xt:Commerce to Loaded Commerce switch with Cart2Cart and enjoy your online shop on a new platform
Handy tool for transferring the data across 85+ shopping carts
Starting from2 migrations
Get the chance to finish more projects with Cart2Cart at a discounted price
Full range data migration - all-in-one solution
Our specialists will move the data from your xt:Commerce to Loaded Commerce - just share your migration needs with us and get it carried out for you.
“Cart2Cart is a phenomenal migration tool that saves us time, a lot of energy and money... If we had to put in the man hours, it would literally cost us 10x the amount Cart2Cart actually cost.”
Jason Sidana, Co-Founder of Midknight Genius,
Web Design&Development Agency, NY
If you handle managing your e-store, you can migrate it with Cart2Cart. No coding, no worries
Just a few hours - and all your store data is moved to its new home
The process of data transfer has no effect on the migrated store. At all
We’re ready to help import data from database dump, csv. file, a rare shopping cart etc
Get every bit of help right when you need it. Our live chat experts will eagerly guide you through the entire migration process
Cart2Cart is recommended by Shopify, WooCommerce, Wix, OpenCart, PrestaShop and other top ecommerce platforms
Take charge of your migration
What’s the key to a successful xt:Commerce to Loaded Commerce import? A reputable, fast, and secure migration tool like Cart2Cart. No need to be a tech specialist to set up a simple 4-step transfer and move a xt:Commerce data to Loaded Commerce!
We’re committed to protecting our customers’ data security. Check out our Security Policy
All migrations are performed on a secure dedicated Hetzner server with restricted physical access
HTTPS protocol and 128-bit SSL encryption are used to protect the data being exchanged
The most up-to-date network architecture schema, firewall and access restrictions protect our system from electronic attacks
Employee access to customer migration data is restricted, logged and audited
Great Solution! Excellent Support team which helped to migrate my store data from Magento to Bigcommerce in no time. Cart2Cart developed a custom solution to which helped me to Migrate my Blog Data too. I will surely use their service on my upcoming projects.
Migration from Shopify to BigCommerce was exactly what I need it. Customers information, orders, products description and images were displayed in my new platform perfectly. Additionally, the support team were very helpful and patience while I was doing all of this process. I highly recommend it!
Working with Cart2Cart on a recent Yahoo Store to BigCommerce Store migration was a pleasure. The support was very helpful in getting to my end solution. I would definitely recommend their service for anyone looking to migrate data between these platforms.
Solid work on the cart2cart migration from Magento to BigCommerce! Also, they helped me a lot for the data re-migration due to an accidental deletion on BigCommerce I definitely would recommend Cart2Cart 🙂
I have been very happy with the service and support of Cart2Cart in migrating from an older WebAsyst based e-commerce site to a much more modern CS-Cart based one. Worked perfectly!
Very good support. They migrated our store from Big Cartel to Magento, and were very cooperative during all this process. Thank you team. I recommend them to everyone
I have successfully used Cart2Cart to migrate products & categories from DrupalCommerce to Magento. It’s easy, affordable and they offer decent support (no I’m not affiliated with them).
we have already contracted the service three times to migrate from prestashop to magento. We were very well catered for. I recommend!
Many of my customers have Magento 1 stores. This year Magento will stop supporting this system and because of this these customers need to migrate to another system. Migration can be difficult and very time consuming process. But then i found Cart2Cart. There solution is the best and affordable. With the first migration there where some problems, but i did made some mistakes with filling in the correct fields to get a connection between the current and the target store. After starting a chat these problems where fixed very quickly. Support is very good and there solution is very affordable. The perfect solution!
We were in need of migrating 10.000 orders & customers from a PrestaShop site to a Magento site, already being in use. We therefore needed to be extra careful not to erase any of the existing data, which is why we seeked out the service of Cart2Cart. With a readily available customer service providing guidance and support during the entire process, we felt secure in the choice of Cart2Cart. We also enjoyed the possibility to do a test migration to be able to verify the values, before going ahead with a full migration. The full migration was surprisingly quick, within just a couple of minutes we had successfully transfered all the data, without experiencing any issues on the site. I’d recommend Cart2Cart to anyone who are looking to simplify the process of migrating.
... see 80 more carts
... see 80 more carts