Probably you’ve been wondering about this idea for a while already, or maybe it’s horrifying to you. Anyway, you’ve got to face it courageously – the LemonStand is shutting down on June 5th, 2019. And it’s a perfect time to think about a decent substitution. It’s not an offer anymore, it’s a necessity. You’d better start right now to choose the best eCommerce platform and sort things out – otherwise, you might be compelled to migrate from LemonStand in a great hurry.
Don’t let this experience bring you down, actually, it’s just a new stage for your eStore. But not the end, rather a new beginning, that will enhance the chance of your overwhelming success.
All you need to do is:
1) Look through our full-scale review of reputable LemonStand alternatives;
2) Choose the most appropriate eCommerce solution, which will work with your business;
3) Migrate from LemonStand with Cart2Cart and voila - your brand-new store can “conquer the world”.
What Data You Can Migrate
Cart2Cart provides you with the fullest list of transferrable entities, including the following:
- Products (+Attributes, Options, and Variants);
- Customers (+Customer Billing Address);
- Orders (+Shipping and Billing Address, Order Items).
To boost your Target store and take it up a level, choose the necessary additional options:
- Clear current data on Target Store before Migration;
- Preserve order IDs on Target Store;
- Skip product thumbnail images migration;
- Migrate Source Store categories into Shopify Automated Collections;
- Preserve product image URLs;
- Create product variants based on the combinations of options;
- Migrate categories and products SEO URLs;
- Preserve category IDs on Target Store;
- Preserve customer IDs on Target Store;
- Preserve product IDs on Target Store;
- Migrate images from products descriptions, categories descriptions and blog posts descriptions;
- Strip HTML from the category, product names and descriptions;
- Change products quantity to 100 on Target Store.
The Challenges of Choosing
Entrepreneurs who are standing on the brink of starting their new eCommerce venture all have the same question to face with at some point in time: Which shopping platform should I choose to start my online business? Today the eCommerce market is overstuffed with effective and trustworthy solutions. You’ll obviously want to be working with a system that’s robust enough to deliver years of dependable service. Keep reading to realize their distinctive features and compare Shopify vs WooCommerce import!
- Full-featured hosted platform;
- Entirely eCommerce focused;
- SaaS (software as a service) tool;
- Over 1,000,000 active users;
- 600,000 empowered stores.
As an experienced retailer, you’ve already encountered top-ranking Shopify, searching “how to set up an online store”. Everything here was made to simplify merchants’ daily chore. The company specializes in ease of use and their motto can be summarized briefly: Don’t want to join Shopify? Try your best to beat it.
The perfect service is eliminating all unnecessary functions. Reasonably priced, with round-the-clock customer support and solid feature set, the platform promises to have something to suit you. Its lack of some options for customizations relieves you of manual data input or code manipulations. Open-source software can be really good if you know CSS, but this is nothing for beginners.
- Completely customizable;
- Self-hosted WordPress plugin;
- Free to download and use;
- 28% of all online stores worldwide.
If Shopify is the fastest-growing platform, that won the hearts of loyal customers, popularity is the high-flying quality, which brings WooCommerce into the limelight.
To use the WooCommerce store in full capacity, you have to spend a nice sum on web hosting, hiring a developer and installing extensions you’ll need to get the advanced features. Are you fancy about techie stuff and can’t wait to spend weeks mastering the software? This platform will make these dreams come true. There are a lot of functions you need to get acquainted with if you want to run a successful operation, and you may not be sure where to start. Of course, if you have enough programming expertise to handle the code of open-source solution, it could be quite an advantageous choice, but it’s a heavy responsibility as well.
Migrate from LemonStand. Bottom Line
Having said all this, we can only draw the conclusion: the countdown for LemonStand has been started. Try to think of this switch as what opens new vistas of eCommerce. Outdated templates, unreasonable prices, poor functionality, and money loss, put this stuff behind. You’ll save every single item of your existing store if you perform the migration with Cart2Cart. Our service partners with the leading platforms and guarantees you 100% secure data transfer. Start Free Demo, check out the result of the switch and launch Full Migration to get your new trendy eStore live in a matter of few clicks. Cart2Cart becomes successful, leading customers to success!