Cart2Cart team is continuously trying to improve the service and delight you with pleasant updates. Today we’re excited to announce Shopware 6.0 automated migration launch. From now on it is possible to transfer your current online store to Shopware 6.0 without intensive hands-on.
For those unaware, Shopware is trusted by 100K customers all over the globe. It is considered to be the ideal solution for meeting the evolving needs of ecommerce. The platform aims to provide its clients with the freedom to quickly and easily leverage your growth potential and focus on the perfect customer experience.
Cart2Cart automated migration service allows transferring the following entities from your current shopping cart to Shopware 6.0 with no delays:
- Custom Fields;
- Product Images, Tags, Variants, Categories, Related Products;
- Orders, Coupons, Reviews;
- Blogs, Multistore, CMS Pages, etc.
Besides, during the transferring process itself, you can choose the following additional migration options to be transferred to Shopware:
- Preserve product & order IDs on the Target store;
- Create 301 redirects on the Target store after migration;
- Preserve customers’ IDs on the Target store;
- Migrate customers’ passwords;
- Transfer categories and products SEO URLs;
- Switch images from products and categories description;
- Migrate invoices, credit memos, and shipments to the Target store;
- Change products quantity to 100 on Target store;
- and a lot more.
In case you’d like to check things out, just go through the Demo migration to see the service in action and estimate its results.
To summarize with another good news, Cart2Cart team continues to work hard to satisfy the evolving business needs and requirements of its clients. Therefore, more new migration opportunities are expected in the nearest future.
With all that being said, take this long-expected opportunity and migrate your current online shop to Shopware 6.0 right now!