How to migrate from X-Cart to Thirty Bees?
Specify your current store URL. Install the Connection Bridge file on your own or have it done automatedly by Cart2Cart.
Provide your current store URL. set up the Connection Bridge on your Thirty Bees root directory by yourself or automatedly via Cart2Cart.
Pick the data types to move, match them to the corresponding Thirty Bees ones and select additional migration options.
Launch free Demo to see how Cart2Cart works. Go ahead with the Full Migration and enjoy your brand new store in no time!
(no human involvement needed)
Success migration rate
(no human involvement needed)90%
(for store with 1 500 products)
To calculate your X-Cart to Thirty Bees migration price, click the button below. The migration price varies in accordance with the number of data types and the additional migration options selected.
What data can be migrated from
X-Cart to Thirty Bees
- Name, SKU, Short Description, Full Description, Status, Manufacturer, Tax Class.
- Price, Special Price, Sale Price, Tier Price.
- URL, Meta Title, Meta Keywords, Meta Description.
- Product Image, Thumbnail Image, Additional Images.
- Weight, Width, Height, Depth.
- Related Products .
- Options (Name, Price), Product Attributes (Name, Values).
- Product Variants (SKU, Weight, Attributes, Quantity, Images, Price, Special Price, Additional image).
- Downloadable Products (Files, Expiration Date).
- Name, Description, Status.
- URL, Meta Title, Meta Description, Meta Keywords.
- Category Images.
- Name, Description, Manufacturer Images.
- Tax Class (Name, Tax Name, Rate, Country, State), Tax Rates, Tax Rules (Name).
- ID, First Name, Last Name, Email, Customer Group, Created Date.
- Customer Billing Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code, Telephone).
- Customer Shipping Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code, Telephone).
- ID, Order Date, Order Status, Custom Order Status, Order Products (Name, SKU, Option), Product Price, Quantity, SubTotal Price, Discount Price, Tax Price, Shipping Price, Total Price, Order Comments, Order Status History.
- Customer Name, Email, Billing Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code, Telephone).
- Shipping Address (First Name, Last Name, Company, Address 1, Address 2, Country, State, City, Zip Code, Telephone).
- Name, Description, Status, Coupon Code, Uses Per Coupon, Type Discount, Discount Amount, Product, Category, Coupon Expire Date.
- Created Date, Rate, User Name, Comment, Product.
X-Cart to Thirty Bees migration FAQs
Does Cart2Cart switch multi-language from X-Cart to Thirty Bees?
How can I transfer my store's customers from X-Cart to Thirty Bees?
Is it possible to restart Demo Migration?
- Log in to your Cart2Cart account.
- Step to My Migrations List.
- Find the needed migration where the demo is performed, and click the "Continue Migration" button.
- After, return to the second step of the Migration Wizard "Demo Migration" and just press "Start Demo Migration" button. The Demo data migration will start over again.
What is the cost of transfer with Cart2Cart data migration service?
- source platform type (the one you move from)
- target platform type (the one you move to)
- number of records to transfer -namely, the count of products, customers, and orders.
Can I try Cart2Cart for free?
Will the migration affect my existing store?
Will my migrated X-Cart store data be deleted after the migration?
No, your migrated X-Cart e-store data isn't influenced by the replatforming at all. Basically, the data (products, customers, order history, etc.) is only “copied”(exported) from X-Cart and “pasted” (imported) into your new store database.
So, the data transfer process is totally secure for the e-shop that is transferred and there is zero risk of losing any of the info. We guarantee 100% uptime and data security during the transfer with Cart2Cart database migration tool. In other words, you can keep selling while your Source Store data is being exported to the new eCommerce platform.
How to export X-Cart products to Thirty Bees?
Can I migrate X-Cart orders to Thirty Bees?
Does the data migration process influence my X-Cart store performance?
How do I perform a database migration from X-Cart to Thirty Bees?
- Choose X-Cart and Thirty Bees platforms from the list.
- Select the data you want to migrate to Thirty Bees and pick the extra migration options.
- Begin free Demo switch to see the service in action.
- Start the Full database migration.
Do you support the migration of attributes from X-Cart to Thirty Bees?
Self-service data import for newbies
Use Cart2Cart to smoothly move your X-Cart data to Thirty Bees and launch your brand new Thirty Bees store shortly
Invisible service to move ecommerce data between 85+ platforms
Starting from2 migrations
Save staff hours and concentrate on complex tasks while Cart2Cart deals with your customers' data migration at a reduced price
All-in-one database migration tool
Simply inform us about your transfer requirements. We will move all the data from X-Cart to Thirty Bees for you, from A to Z.
“Cart2Cart is a phenomenal migration tool that saves us time, a lot of energy and money... If we had to put in the man hours, it would literally cost us 10x the amount Cart2Cart actually cost.”
Jason Sidana, Co-Founder of Midknight Genius,
Web Design&Development Agency, NY
If you handle managing your e-store, you can migrate it with Cart2Cart. No coding, no worries
Just a few hours - and all your store data is moved to its new home
The process of data transfer has no effect on the migrated store. At all
We’re ready to help import data from database dump, csv. file, a rare shopping cart etc
Get every bit of help right when you need it. Our live chat experts will eagerly guide you through the entire migration process
Cart2Cart is recommended by Shopify, WooCommerce, Wix, OpenCart, PrestaShop and other top ecommerce platforms
Take charge of your migration
What’s the key to a successful X-Cart to Thirty Bees transfer? A reputable, swift, and secure migration service like Cart2Cart. No need to be a tech guru to configure a simple 4-step import and move a X-Cart data to Thirty Bees!
We’re committed to protecting our customers’ data security. Check out our Security Policy
All migrations are performed on a secure dedicated Hetzner server with restricted physical access
HTTPS protocol and 128-bit SSL encryption are used to protect the data being exchanged
The most up-to-date network architecture schema, firewall and access restrictions protect our system from electronic attacks
Employee access to customer migration data is restricted, logged and audited
This was the only service that worked for X-Cart5 to PrestaShop migration. Other paid service (even a paid “pro” module on PrestaShop store) revealed completely useless. With Cart2Cart I was able to test migration and quickly see any issue on the target shop. I recommend it
We migrated a large x-cart site to shopify. This was the only app that could help us migrate hundreds of thousands of orders and customers. They were extremely knowledgeable and responsive. They answered my questions quickly and accurately. The initial migration went smoothly with no errors. The final migration at launch (to bring in the newest orders and customers) went equally as well. Data security was also handled to my satisfaction. Definitely would recommend this app.
Recently used this service to migrate a customer list from X-Cart store to new WordPress website using Woocommerce. The free demo was a great feature. Support has been very impressive. The migration itself took about 3 minutes with perfect results. I would highly recommend this service.
I have been working to migrate thousands of orders from an old X-Cart installation (v4) to a new WooCommerce installation and happened upon Cart2Cart. I was skeptical at first as X-Cart is not an easy database to navigate and I have had mixed results with other imports or exports over the years. But, I ran the Cart2Cart test import and BAM! – Perfect. This was the best $200 I ever spent. Thanks guys for the great software and customer support.
I’m very happy with their service – we migrated Xcart to WooCommerce and it got done fairly quickly as opposed to a manual of doing so..highly recommended
We used Cart2Cart to migrate our Huge X-Cart store to a sleek new Shopify store and the transition was fantastic. We were up and running very quickly without any major complications. Would highly suggest this service to anyone wanting to migrate to a new shopping cart system.
The site we had migrated was http://www.CircleTrackSupply.com if you want to see it! 😀
We recently migrated from X-Cart to Magento. The Cart2Cart service migrated thousands and thousands of products, users and orders flawlessly, Saving me over a weeks worth of programming time, (in a one man department that’s major).
We had a small hiccup early in the process and the staff was on it quickly and solved the issue.
One piece of advice for non-techies. If the store is simple you can probably do it yourself, if it’s a complex situation, (multi store etc.) you might try their service, (they might have been able to save me even more time and I am a techie).
Thanks folks, I’d recommend this to anyone about to undertake a store migration.
If you’re migrating from one store to another with any more than 10 products or so, you’ve got to use this. I migrated from Xcart to Magento with 100s of customers & products. I probably could have done this myself by mapping out tables, fields, etc., but that could have taken hours. I tried Cart2cart, and it took maybe 20 minutes total.
I totally didn’t expect it to work… with everything that could go wrong, surely something would. But it actually worked amazingly. There were a few fields that didn’t move over, so I wrote Cart2Cart to see if they could include those… not only did they revise their migration process to include those, but they then redid the migration for me. Very responsive support team there, and in private correspondence, I can tell they are serious about making improvements wherever possible.
Great Solution! Excellent Support team which helped to migrate my store data from Magento to Bigcommerce in no time. Cart2Cart developed a custom solution to which helped me to Migrate my Blog Data too. I will surely use their service on my upcoming projects.
Migration from Shopify to BigCommerce was exactly what I need it. Customers information, orders, products description and images were displayed in my new platform perfectly. Additionally, the support team were very helpful and patience while I was doing all of this process. I highly recommend it!
... see 80 more carts
... see 80 more carts