Cart2Cart Affiliate Program
Are you a blogger, website owner or just a person interested in eCommerce? If, the answer is “Yes”, we would like you to become our Affiliate and get 20% commision!
How it works for you?
- 1. Apply for Affiliate Program
- 2. Get all the materials and your own unique link
- 3. Place it on your website/ tweet it, etc.
- 4. Get revenue
Cart2Cart gives you an easy way to get revenue without doing practically anything. Just provide your visitors with the information about Cart2Cart on your website and get a 20% commission after each their migration. For example, migration costs $199, you will get $40 from just referring a customer for us and it is only one migration! It requires minimum efforts from your side. Every time your bonus costs amount to $300, you can transfer it to your online card account.
What do you get?
- 20% commision from every customer, who had reached Cart2Cart through your personal affiliate link.
- Easy tracking of each visit from your link. Traffic stats are always shown in your personal account so you will be able to keep an eye on recent activity and progress of your campaigns.
- Cart2Cart Team is always ready to provide you with all the necessary text blocks, descriptions, translations and mediafiles.
- Premium level of Customers Support will ensure fast answers and the best experience regarding cooperation with Cart2Cart.
Please note, commission percentage isn't applied to manual work of our tech engineers and can be charged up to 24 hours.
Important. Discount coupon websites that offer Cart2Cart discount coupon codes aren't eligible for affiliate commission.
Moreover, partnership with us will bring you such marketing advantages:
- You can get a landing page designed specially for your cart
- We will write an article with a review of your shipping cart and main reasons of migration to it on our blog, which is read by thousands of potential customers per week.
- News on our homepage about the opportunity of migration to your shopping cart.
- Exclusive High Priority Support and your Personal Account Manager that will answer all your questions as well as questions of your customers.