Supported versions: All versions - 0.7.x - 2.x
OpenCart is a free open source eCommerce platform. It provides virtually unlimited store management opportunities and gives vast opportunity for creating a successful and profitable web shop.
The platform offers a set of top-end features including: opportunity to add unlimited number of products, multi-store management, numerous payment and shipping options, flexible template system, SEO and marketing tools, etc. Furthermore, if your business requires some specific functions that are not available out of the box you can use one of thousands of add-ons and modules that are available on official marketplace. All together it makes OpenCart one of the top shopping cart solutions.
Cart2Cart allows to move your current eCommerce shop to OpenCart store in the most accurate and secure way. Follow our migration scenario page for further instruction on how to perform your shopping cart data transfer.
Cart2Cart supports migration to and from OpenCart
How is OpenCart supported by Cart2Cart?
Product information, e.g. Product Title, Description, Model, Created Time, Modified Time, Available, Weight, Quantity, Default Price, Special Price, Tax Class, etc.
Images, corresponding to all products in the source store.
|Product Extra Fields|
Additional fields that do not influence the product price and have no selective meanings, e.g. dropdowns, radio buttons or checkboxes.
Additional fields that may influence the product price and have a couple of meanings, e.g. Size, Style, Color, Material, Battery Life, Processor Speed, etc.
Specific items, grouped with related variants that together form a product. Variants usually vary from each other in one or more properties, e.g. a medium-sized, green shirt with a stock-keeping unit (SKU) of 14678 is one product variant of the Shirt product.
Product categories constituting the major groups of products in the store.
Images corresponding to the product categories.
Information about each customer, e.g. Email, Login, First Name, Last Name, Company, Birthday, Phone, Fax, Active, Created Time, Modified Time, etc.
|Customer Shipping Address|
Mailing address of each customer, i.e. customer home address.
|Customer Billing Address|
Address, where the customer receives the statement of their credit card.
Customers will be migrated preserving relationships with their groups
General information about the orders made by customers, e.g. Customer, Customer Info, Billing Address, Shipping Address, Currency, Status, Totals, Created Time, etc.
Information about the status of each order made by customers, such as Complete, In progress, etc.
List of product details in one order, e.g. Name, Price, Number, etc. of each product in an order.
List of currency rates for different countries.
Information about the manufacturer of each product in the store database, e.g. Name, Description, URL, Meta Title, Meta Keywords, Meta Description, etc.
Images corresponding to product manufacturers in the store.
Details about the type of taxes assigned for products, e.g. Name, Value, Value Type (percent or exact value in default currency), Created Time, Modified Time, etc.
Reviews of products on your store including Customers Name, Review, etc.
- Customers' credit card information is not migrated. Though, the information about customers' billing, shipping addresses will be successfully migrated.
- When the migration process is completed all registered customers will have to use password recovery form on the target shopping cart to use their profiles, due to the fact that various shopping carts use different password encryption algorithm.
- Unfortunately, we do not migrate SEO information. However, there are some exceptions. You can move products and categories URLs within Magento, OpenCart, CS-Cart, PrestaShop, VirtueMart 2, WooCommerce and osCommerce (migration from only). Click here for more details.
- Review ratings will be migrated together with reviews.
- Unfortunately, during multi-store migration additional options "Preserve products/customers/orders IDs" are not available.
"OpenCart" is registered trademark of OpenCart.