Supported versions: 1.1.x - 1.9.x CE, 1.6.x-1.14.x EE
Magento is the eCommerce software platform for growth that promises to revolutionize the industry. It's modular architecture and unprecedented flexibility means your business is no longer constrained by your eCommerce platform.
With Cart2Cart you can move your store data from the older version of Magento installation to the newer version automatically. All the latest versions of Magento are already being supported and the support of the newest versions is constantly being added.
Migrate to Magento one step at a time! It's not only about your website, products or customers, it's about migrating the full package together. Read on » Already moved your store to Magento? Then check a full guide on How to Manage Magento Store After Migration.
Cart2Cart supports migration to and from Magento
How is Magento supported by Cart2Cart shopping cart migration service?
Product information, e.g. Product Title, Description, Model, Created Time, Modified Time, Available, Weight, Quantity, Default Price, Special Price, Tax Class, etc.
Images, corresponding to all products in the source store.
|Product Extra Fields|
Additional fields that do not influence the product price and have no selective meanings, e.g. dropdowns, radio buttons or checkboxes.
Additional fields that may influence the product price and have a couple of meanings, e.g. Size, Style, Color, Material, Battery Life, Processor Speed, etc.
Specific items, grouped with related variants that together form a product. Variants usually vary from each other in one or more properties, e.g. a medium-sized, green shirt with a stock-keeping unit (SKU) of 14678 is one product variant of the Shirt product.
Product categories constituting the major groups of products in the store.
Images corresponding to the product categories.
Information about each customer, e.g. Email, Login, First Name, Last Name, Company, Birthday, Phone, Fax, Active, Created Time, Modified Time, etc.
|Customer Shipping Address|
Mailing address of each customer, i.e. customer home address.
|Customer Billing Address|
Address, where the customer receives the statement of their credit card.
Customers will be migrated preserving relationships with their groups
General information about the orders made by customers, e.g. Customer, Customer Info, Billing Address, Shipping Address, Currency, Status, Totals, Created Time, etc.
Information about the status of each order made by customers, such as Complete, In progress, etc.
List of product details in one order, e.g. Name, Price, Number, etc. of each product in an order.
List of currency rates for different countries.
Information about the manufacturer of each product in the store database, e.g. Name, Description, URL, Meta Title, Meta Keywords, Meta Description, etc.
Images corresponding to product manufacturers in the store.
Details about the type of taxes assigned for products, e.g. Name, Value, Value Type (percent or exact value in default currency), Created Time, Modified Time, etc.
Reviews of products on your store including Customers Name, Review, etc.
Migrating TO: During the migration to Magento, images with .bmp extension will not be migrated correctly. Downloadable products are migrated as simple products (w/o files transfer).
- Customers' credit card information is not migrated. Though, the information about customers' billing, shipping addresses will be successfully migrated.
- When the migration process is completed all registered customers will have to use password recovery form on the target shopping cart to use their profiles, due to the fact that various shopping carts use different password encryption algorithm.
- Magento allows to preserve product, order and customer IDs. the option is chosen additionally on customers request. Note that, when choosing the option Preserve Order IDs all the previous orders will be migrated after Magento pattern, i.e. #X - > #1000X for the proper system functioning. Read more on order IDs migration.
- The migration result may be unpredictable in case the attribute set 'default' was modified.
- The migration doesn't influence the speed of your store on the server. Find more information in FAQ section.
- We do not support migration of payment methods and invoices to or from Magento.
- Unfortunately, we do not migrate SEO information. However, there are some exceptions. You can move products and categories URLs within Magento, OpenCart, CS-Cart, PrestaShop, VirtueMart 2, WooCommerce and osCommerce (migration from only). Click here for more details.
Also, we provide migration to and from Magento Go shopping cart.
"Magento" is a trademark of Magento Inc.
Save your time and efforts! Let Cart2Cart techies take care of your migration! Order a Support Service plan and get everything required for successful data transfer in one package.Read More
Set up Magento Scheduled Data Import to your store from a file or feed. Synchronize your store with the suppliers and stay always up to date with the help of File2Cart!Start Import Now!