How do I migrate to or from PrestaShop Cloud?
To make the migration to or from PrestaShop Cloud possible, you need to download a dedicated migration module, upload it to your PrestaShop Cloud FTP and install it. It’s free and allows to establish a reliable connection between your Source and Target store. Afterwards, you’ll be able to proceed with the migration setup. Please, follow the instructions below.
1. Download our free Cart2Cart: PrestaShop Migration Module
2. Login your PrestaShop Cloud admin panel. Click on your name in the upper right of the page, and choose My PrestaShop account
3. Click Store details
4. Scroll down the page and click Add new FTP user
5. Fill in Username and Password fields. Click Save. Then, you’ll be asked to authorize by entering your PrestaShop.com account password (the one you use to login your store’s admin panel)
6. Wait until your FTP account status gets Active and turns green. It may take a few minutes
7. Open your FTP manager e.g. FileZilla. Enter your PrestaShop Cloud FTP credentials (Host, Address and Password) from the step 6. When the connection is established, get into modules folder
8. Unzip Cart2Cart: PrestaShop Migration Module into modules folder
9. Get back to your PrestaShop Cloud admin panel. Go to Modules and Services tab. Then, find Cart2Cart: PrestaShop Migration Module on the list by typing Cart2Cart into a search field. Click Install
10. Sign in to your existing Cart2Cart account or sign up
11. Go to PrestaShop Cloud Bridge Setup tab and click Install PrestaShop Cloud Connection Bridge
12. After installing the Bridge, go back to the Migration Wizard and proceeded with the data transfer.
Posted in: PrestaShop