Starting an online business demands lots of considerations and perhaps the most important of them is to choose the right platform for your store. PrestaShop is one the most desired e-commerce solutions out there. There are lots of reasons why people prefer this shopping cart over the others. PrestaShop is an extremely popular and powerful platform for creating and running an online store. It provides tons of advanced features which can fit the needs of every online business. Furthermore, PrestaShop is a software which is constantly improving its options by releasing new versions and gives its users more and more opportunities to enhance their online businesses.
Now, let’s find out what is so special about PrestaShop 1.5 version and why you should upgrade your current PrestaShop 1.3 to 1.5.
- Multi-Store Management - now the merchants have the possibility to run several different online shops from one back end.
- Improvements to Back Office - it has become easier to navigate and customize.
- After-Sales Service Tool - this option provides the store owners with the opportunity to handle all the clients’ issues properly and fast by gathering all feedback in one tab on your store’s back end.
- Improved API - now you’ll always have the latest versions of your extensions.
- New Payment and Shipment Gateways are supported: Klarna, Allied Wallet and Kiala.
- Improved Product Management System - this feature will provide the merchants with the opportunity to create packages of various downloadable items and sell them all together.
So, PrestaShop 1.3 to 1.5 upgrade is not a big deal now. That is why, there is no need to hesitate any longer. Just perform the migration and get more possibilities to improve your online store.