The platform which got a name of the classic one is osCommerce. This shopping cart has its range of clients and a number of advantages like unlimited product addition, multiple languages and currencies. However, these facts don’t help osCommerce to precede other solutions that are constantly updating and enhancing the opportunities for their clients. That’s why many e-merchants become ex-osCommerce users and change the platform immediately.Great alternative to osCommerce can be another open source solution - OpenCart. It is not such a veteran on e-Commerce market but have more features to impress its clients. The list of the most prominent ones include :
- Multi-store creation gives the possibility to manage a few online shops with the help of one administrative panel.
- Templates gallery allows vendors to choose and to change the design of the stores to make them bright and attractive.
- Variety of payment gateways and shipping methods will be a convenience plus for your customers as well as for you.
- A number of modules and extensions are offered to extend the functionality of the platform and make management easier.
- SEO features play one of the important part in store popularity rates as high ranking makes it more visible for customers.
There is the question in your head: “How to move from osCommerce to OpenCart?”. Cart2Cart suggests the Prezi-answer. Check it and dispel the doubts and fears to be successful in your life.Are you surprised that the migration from osCommerce to OpenCart can be performed so easily? If you are ready to change your life, then make a step forward. Good luck!