Ready for Cart2Cart latest update? Together with constant technology, Cart2Cart tries to do their best to expand possibilities of automated data import. From now on, you get a chance to perform migration from Lightspeed to the more suitable solution effortlessly. Skip the worries about the information transferring pitfalls and data losses with the accurate Lightspeed export.
Lightspeed is a simple-to-use platform for small and medium-sized companies that stands out for the complete inventory management, SEO-optimized back-end, mobile responsiveness, etc. However, some organizations find the platform too costly with a lack of some functionality for the enterprises and tend to run the Lightspeed export. Cart2Cart offers you to simplify the task and helps complete the eCommerce switch swiftly and smoothly. The SaaS enables you to benefit from the following functionality:
- simple export from Lightspeed in the several steps;
- free Demo migration to check out the service functionality;
- total uptime of the current solution during the migration from Lightspeed;
- 24/7 support assistance to answer all your questions;
- Migration Insurance in case you want to run the transfer over to make some changes.
What Entities Can be Transfered during Lightspeed export?
Migration from Lightspeed offers an ability to move the following items from your existing solution to future software:
- Products (Product Images, Tags, Categories);
- Customers (Billing and Shipping Addresses);
- Multiple Languages.
Also, Cart2Cart enables you with transferring the additional options during the Lightspeed export:
- Clear current data on the current e-shop before the switch;
- Preserve order, product, customer IDs on Target store;
- Create product variants based on the combinations of choices;
- Preserve product image URLs;
- Migrate images from products, categories and blog posts descriptions;
- Strip HTML from category, product names and descriptions;
- Change products quantity to 100 on the existing solution.
So, manage your online store easier with the more advanced eCommerce platform. Launch a free Demo Migration to explore the newly-gained possibility in action!