Managing Magento store may become a serious issue for unprepared merchant. Choosing an appropriate hosting, taking care of product and image management, setting up effective SEO and constantly improving your shop is not the easiest thing to handle. Knowing that we decided to simplify your life and provide you with links to all must-know Magento tips and tricks in one place. So, here it is:
- Want to start an online shop with Magento but don’t know how to choose a proper hosting? Not a problem, take a look at our Three Pillars of Magento Hosting and find out why reliability, performance and security are so important while choosing a web hosting. After that you’ll be able to find a perfect hosting environment for your web shop easily.
- Effective Magento product management is one of the most important things to do. Find out what are the Secrets of Successful Magento Trading and benefit from all the opportunities you get with the platform - up-sells and cross-sells, related, grouped and bundled products.
- Product management is impossible without superb and beautiful pictures. Magento allows to add base and small images, create thumbnails, use zoom capabilities, etc. Establishing effective Magento Image Management can be compared to hiring a shop assistant in brick and mortar store. It is a face of your online store.
- SEO is another vital thing to consider. This includes meta tags and descriptions, H1 and alt titles, sitemap and keywords. If you take care about SEO you’ll increase rankings and attract thousands of new clients from Google, Yahoo and Bing. Check out top 10 Tips on How to Improve Magento SEO and use all the pros of powerful Magento SE optimization tools.
- There are no limits for making your Magento store work even better: set up extensions, implement integrations, increase speed of performance, etc. Find out How to Improve Your Magento and see the results when your sales grow.
Magento shopping cart is a decent solution that can help you built your dream store. Just make sure you use platform potential to the fullest and there won’t be any borders between you and eCommerce success.